Approval for credit returns must be requested with STX and a completed Return/Return Form and Return Authority (RA) number must be returned with the product.
Approval for credit is exclusively at the discretion of Solution Tech Ltd T/a STX (STX) and subject to conditions;
- Returned to STX within 7 days of approval.
- Returned to STX within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Goods returned are clearly labeled with RA number on shipment packaging.
- In condition fit for resale - In original packaging, unsoiled and undamaged.
- STX takes no responsibility for damage to goods during transit.
- Returned free to STX with all costs, including original shipping costs to customer being payable by customer.
- At STX's sole descresion, STX may replace or exchange any goods which are accepted for return but will not provide refunds. No credit will be issued for goods that;
- Have been specifically imported or manufactured for the customer.
- Are returned to STX without an approved RA Number.
- Are returned in a condition unfit for resale.
STX does not typically accept return of goods over 30 days from invoice. At the exclusive discretion of STX, any goods accepted for return outside 30 days from invoice will be subject to a minimum of 20% restocking and administration fee.
Returns for Warranty / Repair
Approval for Warranty returns must be requested on the STX Return Authority (RA) form, and subject to conditions;
- Returned to STX within 7 days of RA Approval.
- Goods returned are clearly labeled with RA Number on shipment packaging.
- All parts / accessories to the unit are returned (i.e. power adapters, cables, CD’s)
- Unless otherwise agreed to, returned free to STX.
The typical turnaround period for RA Testing and Repair is 3 to 5 working days; however this may be longer due to the need for sustained testing or supply of replacement parts / units. If it is foreseen that it will take a period longer than 5 working days, we will advise you of this.
When applying for RMA Number, we require a clear and concise fault description. The more information we receive about the fault, the easier it is for us to replicate and resolve.
- We will NOT accept descriptions such as “Faulty”, “No Go”, or “Doesn’t work”.